Cutlass Herbicide 340 g/L MCPA, 80 g/L DICAMBA
Cutlass M Herbicide is a selective systemic herbicide containing dicamba and MCPA and can be used on a large number of established turf varieties. Cutlass Herbicide provides quick weed knockdown as well as being one of the broadest spectrum broadleaf weed killers available on the market, registered to control 23 weeds.
Cutlass controls annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in winter cereals, pastures and turf. Including:
- Creeping Oxalis
- Jo Jo (One-Hunga)
Cutlass M Herbicide Treatment Tips
- Do not mow turf for two days before or after application
- Only spray actively growing weeds
- Ensure all weeds are thoroughly wet from application
- Avoid fertilising within two weeks of spraying
- Do not re-apply to Buffalo Grass within 12 months
Not ideal for Buffalo Turf
Visit the DIY Centre for help with treating turf weeds.