Fipforce is a professional grade non-repellent termiticide providing long lasting control of Termites
Fipforce Aqua containing fipronil is a totally unique molecule in that its mode of action is non-repellent to termites at low doses. This unique non-repellent attribute is what makes Fipforce so effective in its ability to create a lethal Stealth Termite Protection Zone around your home.
In Australia, 1 in 3 homes will be attacked by termites. Termites randomly forage in the soil around your home, they unknowingly enter the Fipforce treated zone and pick up micro-fine particles of fipronil and transfer a deadly dose (to termites only) throughout the termite nest. This transfer of Fipronil from infected to uninfected termites can result in termite control beyond the treatment zone and total colony elimination or suppression of termite numbers. Therefore extending the effective life of the chemical zone in protecting buildings and structures from future termite attacks. Fipforce can also be used to treat pest ants including funnel ant, Argentine ant, black house ant, meat ant, yellow crazy ant, and red imported fire ant.
- Eliminates and protects against termites
- Provides 8 years protection
- Low odour and vapour as it contains no volatile aromatic solvents
- Highly effective at very low doses
- Registered and rigorously assessed in Australia and Asia
- Manufactured to ISO9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environment) and GMP