Fulvic acid is one of the major components of humic substances (or Natural Organic Matter) which are dark brown and major constituents of soil organic matter humus that contributes to soil chemical and physical quality. All of which are sadly lacking in many soils due to modern agriculture practices.
Humates are arguably the single most important input in high production sustainable agriculture. Humic substances make up a large portion of the dark matter in humus and are complex colloidal supramolecular mixtures that have never been separated into pure components.
The natural benefits from Fulvic Plus are many and make them essential tools in the path to sustainability.
- Easy, convenient application
- Helps replace organic matter in depleted soils
- Restores biological balance and energises plant cells
- Suitable for organic growing
- Detoxifies soils from residues and heavy metals
- Enhances cell division
- Dissolves rock minerals for greater availability to plant
- Excellent for salty soils
- Microbe Friendly
- Fertiliser Enhancer- Improves uptake by up to 40%
- Increase root development
- Improves Quality of Plants and Soil
- Excellent chelating agent for magnifying nutrient absorption
- Seed accelerator- promotes germination in a shorter time
- Magnifies the benefits of silica
- Improves soil structure and water retention
- Increases stomata opening and improves transpiration