Grazon Extra is the premium control option for foliar applications on hard-to-kill noxious and woody weeds. It contains three active ingredients- Triclopyr, Picloram and Aminopyralid. Offering control of the broadest list of weeds in a single product on the market. Grazon Extra offers outstanding knockdown and residual control of brushweeds and difficult to control broadleaf weeds.
Features & Benefits
- The premium option for foliar spraying of tough-to-kill woody weeds and many noxious herbaceous weeds
- Acts on both foliage and roots to provide rapid brownout of leaves, dry-down of stems and destruction of the root mass to prevent regrowth
- Leaf brownout and distortion of stem tips will normally be obvious within a week of application
- Ingredients remain active in the soil and prevent seeds of the target woody plants and secondary weeds from germinating for many months after application (in some cases up to two years)
- Controls the broadest list of weeds in a single product on the market
- Controls target weeds without harming pasture grasses
- Kills a range of weeds including: Lantana, Blackberry, Prickly pear (cacti), Paterson’s curse, St John’s wort and Thistles.