Humic acid is one of the major components of humic substances (or Natural Organic Matter) which are dark brown and major constituents of soil organic matter humus that contributes to soil chemical and physical quality. All of which are sadly lacking in many soils due to modern agriculture practices.
Humates are arguably the single most important input in high production sustainable agriculture. Humic substances make up a large portion of the dark matter in humus and are complex colloidal supramolecular mixtures that have never been separated into pure components.
Humic Plus is a convenient easy way to include humus into many growing applications and to help buffer chemical applications. The natural benefits from Humic Plus are many, making this an essential tool in the path to sustainability.
- Easy, convenient application
- Helps replace organic matter in depleted soils
- Restores biological balance and fungal stimulant
- Suitable for organic growing
- Detoxifies soils from residues and heavy metals
- Nitrogen Stabilisation – can extend the performance of urea
- Excellent for salty soils
- Microbe Friendly
- Fertiliser Enhancer- Improves uptake by up to 40%
- Increase root development
- Improves Quality of Plants and Soil
- Excellent chelating agent for magnifying nutrient absorption
- Seed accelerator- promotes germination in a shorter time
- pH Buffering – Neutralises high pH products when required eg. Potassium Silica
- Improves soil structure and water retention