Instant living Microbes Microbe Probiotic utilises Effective Micro-organisms that directly enhance plant growth. Enhanced plant growth results in higher yielding crops and may improve plants resistance to drought, frost, pest attack and disease.
Research indicates that Effective Micro-organism cultures may:
- Suppress soil-borne pathogens
- Accelerate the decomposition of organic wastes
- Increase the availability of mineral nutrients and useful organic compounds to plants
- Enhance the activities of beneficial micro-organisms, such as mycorrhiza, nitrogen fixing bacteria
- Reduce the need for chemical fertilisers and harsh chemicals
The basic groups of Effective Micro-organisms are lactic acid bacteria (commonly found in yogurt, cheeses), yeast (bread, beer), and phototrophic bacteria (“cousins” of blue-green algae). All Effective Micro-organisms products are produced through natural fermentation processes.
Why Use Instant Living Microbes?
- Helps promote the germination, growth, flowering, fruiting and ripening in crop plants.
- May enhance the photosynthesis capacity of plants
- Increases the fermentation of organic matter and efficacy of organic matter as a fertiliser
- May help support plants resistance to pests and diseases
- Improves the physical, chemical and biological environment of the soil
- May suppress soil borne pathogens and pests by way of improved plant & soil nutrition
To be used as part of a balanced nutrition program. It is best to apply microbes during cloud cover or at night when UV light intensity is low, and particularly when the soil is moist and warm. .
Mix Product at a rate of 10mL per 1L of water.
Seed Treatment: Increased seed viability can be achieved by soaking seeds in a solution of microbes (10mL per 1L of water) before planting.
Plants & Fruit Trees: Foliar spray until runoff. May be used as a root drench. Apply fortnightly or when deficiencies are suspected. Trial on sensitive plants first. Always spray in the cool of the day.
Lawns, Crops & Larger Areas: Add 500 mL to a clean 2 Litre hose on applicator, top with water and apply evenly to lawns, plants & soil. 5-7 Litres per Hectare