Rose Triple Boost is an eco friendly rose fertiliser and is for the grower that wants maximum performance & production while maintaining soil and plant health. Rose Triple Boost formula includes vermicast, fish, seaweed for plant strength and fungal resistance and Triacontanol, an extract from bees wax that is a powerful photosynthesis enhancer. These organic compounds combine with conventional inputs to establish a 10 Nitrogen , 10 Phosphorous , 10 K (Potassium) balanced formulation. This product is used by rose growers and rose gardeners that want an eco friendly rose fertiliser
Great for use as a stand alone product or in conjunction with Organic Link fertiliser for the soil.
Why Use Rose Triple Boost?
- Easy, convenient application
- Strengthens cell walls- Strong cell walls play a key roll in resisting insect and fungal attack.
- Healthy Vigorous Growth
- Cost effective
- Substantial Root Mass Increase
- Rich, green, healthy appearance
- Increased yield and Shelf Life
- Ideal for Roses and Flowers
- Excellent for plants in poor soils or potting mix
Shake or Stir well before use. Add a “dash” of fertiliser when watering to boost Plants.
DILUTION 1 : 100
2 Teaspoons (10mL) per Litre and spray on to plants.
2 Teaspoons (10mL) per Litre to soak plants or seeds when transplanting
For Maximum Results- Apply every 2 weeks in the cool of the day