Sentricon Always Active In-Ground Termiticide Rods have the benefits of both chemical barriers and bait stations, without any of their drawbacks. No mixing, no trenches, no poison. And colony elimination may be achieved before termites are even detected!
Sentricon AlwaysActive is active from installation, in stations around the perimeter of a structure, providing continuous protection from day one. All day, every day
- Powerful termiticide (hexaflumuron) within a high density rod, contained within Sentricon Stations around a structure, providing continuous protection against termites from day one.
- The termiticide is transferred throughout the colony, providing colony elimination, potentially even before termites have been detected.
- Sentricon IG Termiticide Rods have been demonstrated to be highly palatable, especially when aged and gnarly. Sentricon IG Termiticide Rods have been shown to effective for up to five years in Australian conditions.
- Sentricon Always Active provides effective, safe and affordable termite control protection against a common risk to home owners.
- Control ant populations in and around stations as they will repel termites.
- Do not use general household insecticides near termite sites.
- Monitor with the least disturbance possible, especially where Coptotermes frenchi and Schedorhinotermes sp. are suspected.
- Ensure all stations are checked, including auxillary stations in ‘hot spots’.
- Always look for opportunities for additional stations – the more stations you have, the more chances you will get a hit