Silica Rich Organic Diatomaceous Earth is a new easy way of building soil silica levels in a granulated form.
Silica has many important benefits to plant health, ranging from increased photosynthesis, increased physical strength, increases in plants ability to absorb nutrients, reduction of pest and fungal attacks, as well as a greater tolerance to environmental stress such as heat, drought, salinity & soil toxins.
Diatomaceous earth is a naturally occurring deposit of fossilised diatoms, silica rich ancient marine creatures, that absorb amorphous silica in their outer shell & exoskeletons. It is a naturally occurring, soft, sedimentary rock, formed from prehistoric times when Australia was covered by inland seas. As the seas dried, over millions of years, these natural DE deposits formed this sedimentary earth, which is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder.
Why choose Silica Rich Organic Granulated Diatomaceous Earth?
- Easy Granular Application
- Granules disperse readily when in contact with soil moisture giving even silica application through soil profile
- Australian Made
- Suitable for Organic registered growers
- Can be used as an absorbent
- Application Rate: 2.5kg – 20kg per 100m2