Unveiling the future of termite control, Termatrix Above Ground Termite Baits are meticulously crafted for the experts in pest management.
- 1 x Above-Ground Station
- 1 x 100-gram Termatrix Termite Bait
How to Use (Always Read Product Label Prior to Use):
- Simply add 300ml of bottled water to each 100-gram bag of termite bait.
- Securely install the Above Ground termite stations using the provided screws on active termite workings.
- Regularly monitor the stations.
- Replace the bait before it is entirely consumed.
- Keep replacing bait until termites are eliminated.
How Termatrix Works:
Termatrix boasts a remarkable mode of action. It contains a powerful chitin inhibitor called Chlorfluazuron. When termites feast on Termatrix, their ability to synthesize chitin, a vital component of their exoskeleton, is disrupted. As a result, their cuticle becomes fragile and unable to retain moisture.
When termites that have consumed Termatrix molt, the effects are immediate:
They either meet their demise or become incapacitated due to the interrupted molting process.
Worker termites exhibit abnormal behavior, becoming sluggish and disoriented.
They cease feeding on timber and halt nest-building activities.
Their appearance turns chalky white before succumbing to the effects.
As worker termites perish, the termite caste, which relies on their labour, can no longer survive, ultimately leading to the collapse of the entire colony.
Experience the cutting-edge technology of Termatrix Termite Bait with Above Ground Termite Bait Station– your ultimate solution for effective termite control. Say goodbye to termites the Termatrix way!