The Tri-Kill is designed to position mice perfectly for a kill as they investigate and enter the trap to take the bait. Once the rodent enters the trap, the loop closes for the kill. The trap can then be emptied and reset, or disposed of and replaced with a new one. To discard the dead mouse, press down slightly on the setting levers to free the mouse. To reset, place where signs of activity are evident and press each setting lever down until stationary.
The Tri-Kill can be used anywhere indoors or outdoors. It uses no poison or chemicals and is safe to use around children and pets. Place the pre-set trap with the flat side against the wall where mice primarily travel, or wherever you’ve seen signs of rodent activity.
Features & Benefits
- Three traps in one unit, for quick control of a mouse problem
- Easy-to-use: bait, place and set by pressing each setting lever down
- Sensitive bait point trigger
- Quick and Clean
- Safe, no touch design
- Large bait trough provided
- Placement of bait trough eliminates possibility of bait theft
- Flat side for intuitive placement